Posters presented at the QuantumnMatter conference in Barcelona
On Tuesday 21, June 2022 the QCT lab presented its newest achivements during the poster session of the Quantummatter conference held in Barcelona.
The first poster presented is on the matter of the measurment and design of flux qubits to be used for quantum annealing. The second one is on the preparation and plan to measure a system of a flux qubit and bolometer underground, to allow the discrmination of any kind of qubit noise induced by space radiation.
- The QCT lab featured in the TV program "El cazador de cerebros"
- We offer support for our ukranian colleagues
- Summer internship position now open in the Quantum Computing Lab
- Postdoctoral position in fabrication of Superconducting Quantum bits
- First observation of superconducting flux qubit in the QCT lab