We welcome our new summer intern - Juan Jiménez
The Quantum Computing Technologies (QCT) group at the Institute for High Energy Physics (IFAE) welcomes a new intern student for the this summer - Juan Jiménez. Juan is currently completing his bachelors degree in physics at the Autonomous University of Barcelona. He will be working on signal processing and experimental setups for various quantum measurements.
- Congratulations to Queralt Portell for successfully defending her bachelor thesis
- Posters presented at the QUANTUMatter 2022 conference in Barcelona
- The QCT lab featured in the TV program "El cazador de cerebros"
- We offer support for our ukranian colleagues
- Summer internship position now open in the Quantum Computing Lab