Summer internship position now open in the Quantum Computing Lab
The Quantum Computing Technologies (QCT) group at the Institute for High Energy Physics (IFAE) offers a one month internship in the context of IFAE’s 7th Summer Internship initiative IFAE’s offcial webpage .
The aim of this one-month stay is to become the first step of University students research career. Participants will have the opportunity to discover the real life of a scientist working side by side with QCT researchers. This programme is valuable complement to your physics education.
The Fellowship is addressed to University students of any nationality in the final years of their degrees: applications from students of the second, third and fourth year of Physics and related subjects will be accepted. To apply for the Fellowship candidates might follow the Application Process required.
The Summer Fellowship will run between 1st July 2022 and 31st July 2022 Mon-Friday 9am-6pm at the IFAE premises and the students participating will receive a modest stipend.
IFAE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
- Postdoctoral position in fabrication of Superconducting Quantum bits
- David López Núñez delivers a talk to catalan students about quantum technologies
- Pol Forn-Díaz gives an invited talk at BIST Conference 2021
- "How do you make a quantum computer?" at ERN 2021!
- Carla Caro Villanova has won the EUCYS 1st prize!