AVaQus Collaboration meeting held in Benasque
The AVaQus Collaboration held their first in-person meeting on the 20th of April at the Centro de Ciencias Pedro Pascual in Benasque (Spain). Members of IFAE, CNRS, Delft Circuits, KIT, CSIC, HQS, and Qilimanjaro exchanged information on the status of the project and laid the path forward to pursue their respective goals.
- IFAE members organized the first Benasque Spring School on Superconducting Qubits Technology
- New article on methods to reduce the cosmic muon flux in superconducting qubit experiments
- Three members of QCT presented at the APS March Meeting 2023
- QCT group awarded two projects from national funds
- Students from the Quantum Science & Technology Master visit IFAE