Alba Torras presented at the Quantum CARLA symposium
On the 26th of April Alba Torras was invited to present at the Quantum CARLA symposium. This yearly symposium is targeted at students in the initial steps of their careers. There were several stablished researchers and early career scientists showing their careers paths. Alba presented the trajectory of her first year as a research in Quantum Physics and how she decided to pursue a career to become an experimental quantum physicist.
- AVaQus Collaboration meeting held in Benasque
- IFAE members organized the first Benasque Spring School on Superconducting Qubits Technology
- New article on methods to reduce the cosmic muon flux in superconducting qubit experiments
- Three members of QCT presented at the APS March Meeting 2023
- QCT group awarded two projects from national funds