Elia presented at Pizza seminar organized by the UAB Physics students association
Elia gave the presentation entitled “Superconducting Qubits: state of the art, current limitations and future challenges” at the pizza seminar organized by the UAB Physics students association. This association is a delegation of the RSEF students association, and organizes a monthly seminar showcasing a different research topic.
- Luca Cozzolino presented at the INQA conference held in Innsbruck, Austria
- New publication on Surface Acoustic Wave Filters for Superconducting Qubits
- Alba Torras presented at the Quantum CARLA symposium
- AVaQus Collaboration meeting held in Benasque
- IFAE members organized the first Benasque Spring School on Superconducting Qubits Technology