New publication on Surface Acoustic Wave Filters for Superconducting Qubits
Pol Forn-Diaz is author of a new publication focused on the opportunity to use acoustic wave filters as a Purcell filter. Using acoustic wave filters, like bulk acoustic wave (BAW) or surface acoustic wave (SAW), versus the current state-of-the-art Purcell filters would provide several advantages: higher isolation of the qubit to the readout frequencies as well as being quite miniaturized compared to usual filter alternatives. In this work a 1.5GHz LiNbO SAW resonator was characterized.
The publication is available at: https://doi.org/10.1109/IMS37964.2023.10188070
- Alba Torras presented at the Quantum CARLA symposium
- AVaQus Collaboration meeting held in Benasque
- IFAE members organized the first Benasque Spring School on Superconducting Qubits Technology
- New article on methods to reduce the cosmic muon flux in superconducting qubit experiments
- Three members of QCT presented at the APS March Meeting 2023