Three members of QCT presented at the APS March Meeting 2023
The annual APS March Meeting welcomes a diverse international community of over 10,000 scholars to celebrate the frontiers of physics. This year it was held in Las Vegas, Nevada from the 5th to the 10th of March. Three members of QCT attended the conference: Alba Torras-Coloma gave a talk about nitridized aluminum thin films for superconducting technologies. David Lopez Nuñez presented the progress in designing and measuring coherent flux qubits for quantum annealing, while Elia Bertoldo talked about methods to reduce the cosmic muon flux in experiments with superconducting qubits.
- New article on methods to reduce the cosmic muon flux in superconducting qubit experiments
- QCT group awarded two projects from national funds
- Students from the Quantum Science & Technology Master visit IFAE
- David Lopez presents a poster at SQA conference in Finland
- Congratulations to Queralt Portell for successfully defending her bachelor thesis